Had an early meeting, so I worked from the home office today. So wonderful to spend more time with the kids.
Life at this point is just me walking around behind my children holding a handheld vacuum in one hand and a whiskey in the other. #blessed
Baby Monitor mode for @Canary would work like this:
1. Open app, and connect to the camera in the kid's room.
2. Toggle on the "Baby Monitor."
3. Feed is now truly *live,* with little to no delay, possibly by directly connecting from the app to the camera.
4. Audio is muted on the app unless the sound reaches some threshold (for when the baby cries).
5. Set your phone down, and go to sleep, only to be awakened if you hear the baby crying.
I hope this makes sense!